ShortStatusVideos.com (“we” or “us”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects users of the website https://shortstatusvideos.com/ (referred to as the “Website”) to do the same. We have implemented the following Copyright Policy to address claims of copyright infringement:
ShortStatusVideos.com (“we” or “us”) respects the rights of copyright owners and complies with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). This DMCA Policy outlines our procedures for handling copyright infringement claims regarding content on the website https://shortstatusvideos.com/ (referred to as the “Website”).
Notice of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us a official email containing the following information:
- A Eectronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you believe that the material that was removed or to which access was disabled is not infringing or that you have authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, you may send us a counter-notice containing the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court located within your jurisdiction and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable laws, we may terminate the accounts of users who are found to be repeat infringers.
All notifications of claimed copyright infringement, counter-notices, and any other inquiries concerning the Copyright Policy should be sent to our designated email :
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any content from the Website that is alleged to be infringing and to terminate the accounts of users who are found to be infringers, without prior notice or liability.
Please note that this Copyright Policy is intended to comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and may be subject to change in accordance with any amendments to the law or other legal requirements.